Saturday, March 26, 2011

Finally A Welded Diff

So if you've been reading then you know that I tried to get a welded diff but then ended up failing because I got the wrong diff bla bla bla.

So I came down to So-Cal and I knew that I could get it done here. I asked around and actually got sent the direction of a friend of mine. My friend Kristian works at SP Engineering, builds motors, and is all around a very knowledgeable and great guy. He told me that he had a shop with a few friends, and that he actually had an s14 diff that had been welded. Last night I brought my car over to his shop and he, and his friends hooked me up.

 










That's Kristina in the Snap-on jacket and his buddies working on my car.  So now may car is pretty much ready for motorsport action. I plan on hitting up some autocross in Santa Rosa ans Some drift events pretty soon.
-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment