Monday, March 21, 2011

David Is Back!

So my friend David (Martinez) is back from Japan! I'm so glad he actually missed the earthquake by a day! He is so lucky. Anyways, I went to go visit him and to go see how his cars are doing. he told me that he plans on bringing his Ej1 out to Eibach! Hopefully I'll b able to make it to Eibach this years along with most of the crew. He also showed me a lot of parts he ordered for his E30. He ordered a few bracing pieces and a few things to tidy up his car. After recently making some upgrades to my car i asked David to drive my car and give me an impression/ pointers. We took my s14 to a local canyon road and David took it through the paces. I got some good feedback from him and its strange but whenever he drives my cars and takes them to the limit, or close to the limit, I end up driving my car faster. After that we ended up just chillin and going out to eat. Good Times with a good friend.
-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment