Wednesday, March 16, 2011

All Business Life.

So I've been hanging out with the crew and we've all been doing a lot of work on our cars. Stephen Finally figured out why his check engine light was on it was a manifold gasket that needed to be swapped out for the correct one. and I finally put on those inner/outer tie rods on my car and got an alignment.

So I love drifting. Last week when i got paid I decided it was about time to put a welded diff in my car. So i picked up Alan's spare diff for about $40. Me and Garrett took it apart and got it welded witch cost $20 then we put it all back together. Upon jacking up my car and putting it on jack stands we ran into some problems. The Diff I purchased from Alan and got welded was an s13 diff and I obviously drive an s14. there were some minor differences that I could have worked around, but I'd rather run the differential carrier that is specific to my car. *sigh* Soon though! My dif will be welded and I will start hitting up some drift events. and you will hear about it first.

On a side note we made some rad new stickers:












Yeah pretty rad stuff!

-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment