Sunday, April 24, 2011

The “EK” Civic

The successor to the EG Civic this is another home run in they styling department at Honda. While the EG Civic was more subtle and smooth, I believe the EK to more bold and aggressive. This is my 2nd favorite Civic hatchback. Another thing about the EK civic is that it came in a Type-R trim. So if you were in the right region of the work or knew some people who knew some people. You could get a Civic that was ready for the track, but also street legal, from the factory!

So In high school I got my EG civic my junior year. Shortly after, my best friend Sean got an EK civic. We had a lot of good times driving everyone around, going to the mountains and hanging out, and filling up our cars with band equipment and playing shows. As you know I crashed my civic, but my friend Sean still has his. These cars will always remind me of a time when I was young and free.

-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment