Friday, April 30, 2010

Motivation.

There's something about Miatas. something that makes them so easy on the eyes. Something that makes the simplest of modifications make them stand out. In my book the recipe for a good looking Miata is simple. Step 1. Slam it! Step 2. Fit it with some wide low offset wheels. Step 3. Add a front lip. I'll admit that I have done none of the things mentioned above...But my car is a work in progress. There will always be those cars out there that inspire inspire you, and get you going in the right direction. This car is it for me:











I've seen this car on the internet and also in person (at the Kinod meet) and it fits all the criteria mentioned before.
Slammed? Check! Wide, low offset wheels? Check! Front lip? Check!
There's something about red and chrome that just does it for me. And those Work Eurolines do it for me too. This is the car my car inspires to be...Some day soon...Hopefully.
-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment