Thursday, April 29, 2010

Ace Up Motorsports...And stickers.

Check out the guys, and gals I guess, over at Ace Up Motorsports. That's their Facebook page...I'm not sure if they have a web sight. They are the ones responsible for this car:

Bri's S14 Zenki (built by Ace Up motorsports) from Team TopFlight on Vimeo.

I'm totally a sucker for white S14's!

I ordered this sticker from them:

Because pandas with guns are totally bad ass. Speaking of stickers I just finished a batch of All Business stickers so get em while they're hot!
-Oliver

1 comment:

  1. Hey whats up, Bri is my roommate and i painted her car (well my brother did the spraying but i prepped, masked, and mixed paint :p)Just letting you know I linked your blog on mine cuz I like the video of touge driving! More please

    ReplyDelete