Sunday, May 9, 2010

ABC (All Business Crew)

So the day pretty much started at 3pm when I decided I should get outside and enjoy this beautiful California weather. I headed down to my friend Alan's house and he was in the middle of lowering his Miata. I hung around there and about thirty minutes later our very own Garrett Gonzales showed up. We were talking about what to do and we decided to go pay Jeremy a visit at work, wash his car, and shoot it. We got there, hung around for a bit and learned that Jeremy was getting off work soon, so we just waited for him. After he got off work we watched him wash his car.

Alan, Garrett, Nick

Then Nick started riding his bike.

Jeremy's car all done being washed.

We decided to head over to an industrial area and take some photos.

Some of the crew.

And our cars.

The day ended with dinner at Pizzeria Tra Vigne and it was pretty tasty. Stay tuned for the full shoot of Jeremy's car.
-Oliver

No comments:

Post a Comment